Cross curriculum content enriches and supports the learning areas and adds depth to student learning. In NSW students study a range of learning across the curriculum content.
Cross curriculum priorities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures
- Asia and Australia’s engagement with Asia
- critical and creative thinking
- ethical understanding
- information and communication technology capability
- intercultural understanding
- personal and social capability
Other learning across the curriculum areas
- civics and citizenship
- difference and diversity
- work and enterprise.
© NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2012
2018 Term 4 Stage Outlines
Please find a copy of the 2018 term 4 stage outlines provided below.
They are separated into Early Stage 1 (Kindergarten), Stage 1 (Years 1 to 2), Stage 2 (Years 3 to 4), and Stage 3 (Years 5 to 6).