The P&C meetings are a good way of finding out what is happening at school. These meetings are held monthly and organised by the P&C.
The next meeting of the Kogarah Public School P&C will be in early 2022. Please contact email@example.com if you are not a member, but would like to attend the meeting. You are also welcome to join the Facebook Group to connect with other community members and get the latest information regarding Kogarah Public School and upcoming events.
With all the changes occuring in the Kogarah area, the P&C look forward to discussions regarding ideas to improving the playground and school grounds, and potential fundraising opportunities in 2022. We agree that, despite being a hard year, it has been great to see the P&C grow and be more involved in the school community. For example, some of the key points of November's meeting were:
- Meeting with Chris Minns about the need for a school build/upgrade
- Sending another letter to School Infrastructure about our concerns
- Discussing a submission about an 11 storey development proposed for 37 Princes Highway
If you have any feedback about the P&C or want more information, please email us or join the Facebook Group.
- 9 December – End of year gathering at Hogben Park, more information on Class Dojo and Facebook Group
- 7 & 9 December – Meet and greet for 2022 Kindergarten kids and their families at Hogben Park
- 12 February 2022 – Bunnings Sausage Sizzle Fundraiser
The 2021 Executive Committee members are:
- Jude M, President
- Shivani V, Habiba K and Mamta T, Vice-Presidents
- Anna H, Secretary
- Iwona U, Treasurer
If you have any ideas or suggestions that you would like to raise at the P&C meetings, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to the agenda.
You can read more about the P&C on this fact sheet.
The New South Wales Teachers Federation has also written a letter to members, which you may read at your perusal here.
General Meeting Minutes
- General Meeting 25 November 2021 - Minutes (includes Principal's Report)
- General Meeting 14 October 2021 - Minutes
- General Meeting 26 August 2021 - Minutes
- General Meeting 24 June 2021 - Minutes
- General Meeting 26 May 2021 - Minutes (includes Principal Report, Teachers Federation Letter, and article from The Leader)
- General Meeting 29 April 2021 – Minutes
- Annual General Meeting 11 March 2021 – Minutes
- General Meeting 11 March 2021 – Minutes